With pumpkins, scary costumes, colorful candies, and horror films, no doubt Halloween is one of the most interesting times of the year. The night was a bit cold because the winter was coming, making it unbearable.
This is the day we celebrate on October 31 every year, but this time we have to celebrate by staying at home instead of destroying it with a virus by spending it, because of the increase in Halloween cases. But we did not make the virus damage our celebration, we will find some of the best ideas to make it more fun during a pandemic.
We bring those ideas and some amazing clothes for you with some info about Halloween and traditions. Give them a read!
Why Do We Celebrate Halloween?
As mentioned, Halloween was celebrated on October 31, the origin could be traced back to the ancient Celtic festival known as Samhain, which was held on November 1 in a contemporary calendar. It is believed that on that day, the souls of the dead returned to their homes, so people wear costumes and light a fire to ward off the Spirit.
What is the Most Common Halloween Tradition?
Ghosting is a popular Halloween tradition throughout the world, this is a way to show your love and attention to neighbors or friends. You just need to make a Halloween theme bag, with all the items and sweets and leave it in the doorway of the neighbors or friends. Enter a note into Goodie, which encourages them to “ghosts” of others.
Trick-or-treating is another famous Halloween tradition! Children dress up in costumes and travel from home to home request snacks with the phrases “tricks or treat”. “Tricks” refers to unemployed threats, if no prizes are given they do damage to their homeowners or property. “Treat” is a form of candy, although in some money cultures given instead of sweets. In many other countries, some homeowners put all the bags of goods on the terrace with lighting signals as indicators that they have candy for children.
The idea of celebrating Halloween Safer!
Here we bring some of the safest ways for you to celebrate Halloween in an unforgettable way at home during this Covid-19 Pandemic Day. It will definitely help celebrate the Halloween holidays without making it damaged because of Covid-19.
- Creating Halloween decorations is important to make the house look spooky and scary for small children. Especially black and orange balloons are always a good choice. Use black construction paper to cut the bat and decorate the door and wall.
- After the decor, we all need something fantastic to make Halloween more extraordinary. So, try our Halloween costume, where you will find Harley Quinn jackets, Spiderman jackets, Superman jackets, and more. Perfect clothes for some trends look at this season.
- Things that make children or everyone excited are tasting or testing all new candies this season. Famous including luminous chocolate-in-dark and green KitKat.
- Play Halloween games with children and set prizes for winners to appreciate them. There are many Halloween games like spider pins on the web, Candy corn pick up, mold throw, bobbing for donuts, and toilet paper for mummies.
- Buy pumpkins for all family members along with engraving tools or knives. So collect pumpkins and your engraving tool set your workspace, and make your dream lantern jack. And see who does the best!
- Watch a horror movie in a dark or spooky room to feel the real excitement. You will find a large collection of all newly released films on Netflix. Choose one of your favorites and watch while eating a bowl of popcorn and other snacks.
- Here are other options for reading or listening to ghost stories, for those who don’t like watching movies or for children too. Believe me, it’s the best thing you will remember throughout your life because you have never done it before in your life.
- There will be no complete party without music, right? Your Halloween music list features adding thrill-back songs such as new thrillers and traffic jams like Midnight City, to dance all night.
- Your face painting is always fun! Do use makeup or free chemical paint, which will not make side effects on your face. For tutorials, you can also receive assistance from DIY or Makeup tutorial videos.
- Prepare dinner inspired by Halloween and bake some cupcakes or muffins too. To decorate them by making spider webs, eye monsters, and lots of fun decorations using frosting.
- Prepare a small meeting outside the room but make it obliged to wear a real mask and utilize the cleaners. To enjoy the day without facing the interference or symptoms of Covid-19.
- Click the family picture to make it a frame for your image wall or to make all life memories for years.
- Also, connect your foreign friends and family members through video calls to show them your Halloween preparation and costume with each other.
Covid-19 has affected the lives of many people and celebrations of many festivals. But we don’t have to panic, just need to plan a few things at home by keeping a social distance and following the SOP. So, plan these things in your home to make Halloween happy for children and family. Most importantly, don’t forget to buy your favorite clothes, to avoid market insults! You can buy all clothing with big discounts compared to other online shopping stores. Happy shopping!